Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Review

This morning I recieved an email from the lovely Kathleen who answered our call out for testers and reviewers. While we will be sending products to Kathleen she also has been using products we will or do already stock. Here is Kathleens review of Maybellines Dream Matte Mousse Foundation ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. It goes on smoothly for a light coverage which is great for me as I prefer a more natural look when it comes to makeup. It tends to last 6-8 hours depending on how busy my day is in regards to sweating. Some days I have to reapply. I'm pretty happy with this product and it's a good price for someone on a budget like myself. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We currently stock this product on our facebook page for $9.00 :) We are still seeking testers and reviewers for all of our products. If you would like to take part in this please email storm.cherrybomb@gmail.com or kylie.cherrybomb@gmail.com. We will briefly ask you a few questions in regards to the shade of foundation you wear now, skin tone, eye and hair colour and various other questions. If we do not use you as a tester or reviewer at this time we will keep your details on file and offer you the chance when new products come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment